You understand that by using this website you have agreed to all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. You agree to use the website securely in respect of and as provided by this Agreement.
- Saudi Payments website is under the regulations of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The user shall not misuse Saudi Payments website that may lead it to a ny harm or deficiency.
- This website and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Any third party links this website contains are provided for convenience only and do not represent Saudi Payments. Saudi Payments is not responsible for the accuracy and content of any third party sites.
- The user does not have the right to own any information sent through this website, and the usage of such information or what results from it is subject to Saudi Payments.
- The content sent through Saudi Payments website is the users ‘responsibility.
- The user does not have the right to copy or save any part of this website, unless it is for personal use only. In this case, he has to save the copies and keep all the copyrights signs, notes and notices as per the original pages.
- The user is also forbidden to copy any part of this website on other web pages or save it on any other public or private electronic system for data collection reasons, without previous written permission from Saudi Payments.